Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am Feeling Sew Sew!

Okay, tonight is the night that I will finally get this sewing on the go. I have so much to get done and here I am, lounging about and getting nothing done.

The weather has been great and it is high time I get Miss Z's summer wardrobe started. She is really in need of some clothing and I WILL not buy anything this year. I WILL make it all myself!! I can and will get my head out of my hind regions and quit procrastinating!

First item on the list, the polka dot dress recon. I thought I made a post a while ago, showing this dress but I can't seem to locate it now. Anywho, I will post before and after pictures when I am done. I have a very simple idea to make this dress work. In fact, I think I may use this plan to make my very first tutorial!!

Wish me luck and I will be back in a day or two to show off some pictures and maybe a tutorial :P

No comments: