Wednesday, January 27, 2010

On The Menu: Eggplant Parmesan on Capellini

Yet another vegetarian meal this evening, and it was good!! I think I am in love with the eggplant! They are so tasty and good for you. Mmmmm...Eggplant!
(I am in serious need of a new camera)
I used a mix of this recipe with this recipe. It's really very easy to make. I just realized, I forgot to shake the Parmesan on top of it...DOH!! Well, I guess it wasn't really eggplant Parmesan, just eggplant mozzarella...LOL!! Ah well, I am on my way back for more and I will be sure to use Parmesan this time ;)

3 comments:

The Youngs!!! said...

mmmmm i miss pasta, kevin wont let me cook it.. looks so good!!!!

Erikka said...

i may have to try thid one next.. if the pasta bake turns out ok that is..lol

The Pickled Panda said...

Looks delicious, even sans Parmesan :D Last fall, we bought a HUGE eggplant from the market, it was as big as my hubbie's head! An we only paid $4 for it:D