Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Chaos!

Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! Things are SO out of control right now and I have a million projects on the go! I don't know why I do this to myself. I have decided that I am not only going to make as many of the Christmas gifts this year, as I can, but I thought it would be a lovely idea to take everything out of Ya-ya's room and paint!!!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?! What makes me do such insane things?? Why can't I get away from all this chaos I create?? I am crazy I tells ya! AHHHHHHHHH!!! This place is a crazy, horrible mess! It just makes everything so confusing and nothing is getting done. It doesn't stop me from trying though...LOL! I just hope I can finish all the gifts I have on the go, before Christmas. I promised myself that I would NOT be sewing on Christmas day, like last year.

This year, the New Year's resolution is one thing and one thing only....NO MORE CHAOS! I have to rid myself, my life and my family of all this insanity I bring on. This means a clean, organized, clutter-free home and life (add healthy living to this list). It also means ridding myself of the chaos in my own body. I must lose weight! Just another thing in my life that is out of control!

Nothing negative, just looking to the positive! Even though things are super crazy, I feel good that I am actually getting some crafting done and Ya'ya's room is a quarter done..LOL! I think my Mom will be coming to help with the room, I really need to have it done before Christmas. I have most a lot of things cut out, I just need to sit in front of my sewing machine and get things done. I can do thins, I know I can. In fact, I am off to the craft room to do some sewing, right now!

I suppose that is all for this crazy lady update! I am really hoping to have some great crafty goodness to blog about later :) I will also finish up the construction on here, after Christmas (no time right now, you see the chaos...LOL)

1 comment:

The Youngs!!! said...

Wow sounds like you are running and running around the house screaming..lol I can picture it. ;)
Good luck with everything and I hope you can get everything done before christmas eve just for your sake.
I cant wait to see yaya's room..... And all the crafts.. pleeese post them up here!!!!
miss you xoxoxo