Monday, December 21, 2009

A New Favorite

Just wanted to share another Christmas present I made for Ya-ya!

My good friend Lottie has been reading a lovely crafting blog she found, some time ago and has recently shared this blog with me...YAY!! I am beyond happy that she did because it was there, that I found the greatest fleece hat tutorial! I have to say, it was super simple to make and it turned out fantastic! The only thing that I did differently, was that I did not use the patter provided. I would have but my printer has no ink :(

Anywho, here is the hat I made from this pattern:


I think this hat is so great, I am planning to make another one this week :) Be sure to check out Infarrantly Creative for this tutorial and so much more!

4 comments:

Erikka said...

I likey.. I think I might makey.. lol I need a pattern or tute for mittens now too. ANy ideas?

Mama A said...

I don't have a pattern for mittens, but I did take a shot at it, after I made the hat and it was bad!! LOL. I am going to try again though.

The Youngs!!! said...

omg soooo jelouse.... i cant wait to try this out.. I will post pic's too if i get to.
i love it love it love it.... great job!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Rock on! It turned out fantastic. Thanks for sharing it with me and giving me a shout-out. Merry Christmas!