Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dreeeeam...

...Dream, dream, dream!

Lately, I find myself doing a lot of dreaming. Dreaming of a better life in a better home! I would LOVE to be in a sweet little farm house, with a little piece of land, for farm animals, growing a big garden and being one with nature. Some freedom, and not to have to live by the rules of a landlord. Having the ability to lay under the stars, in my own open field, without worrying whether I am laying in the neighbors' dog's poop :( Having some space for Miss Z to run, play, learn and grow in.

I am trying to get things together and figure out how we, as a family, are going to make this dream a reality. Making our life better and finding a permanent home that is ours, should not be this hard...or should it? Is it really so much to ask for?

*sigh*

One day, we ARE going to get there...I just hope it doesn't take a life time!

No comments: