Friday, February 11, 2011

If I put it here, I WILL do it!

This post is going to serve as motivation and accountability for the things that I MUST get done. I am the "Queen of Procrastination", but my reign must be over! I hereby step down from my throne and pass the crown to the next heir :) Well, that is what I am hoping to to do. Let's just see how things go this weekend.

Ok, here is a list of the tasks/projects/chores that I really need to take care of:

  • Laundry
  • Bake Valentine cookies, with Miss Z (for her Daddy)
  • Finish crochetting myself a slouch hat (just about done now)
  • Crochet a slouch hat Miss Z ( she has been demanding one)
  • Make a cloth calender (we have not one calender in our home - so confusing to never know what day it is...LOL!)
  • Make a mug rug
  • Work on the Alice in Wonderland Swap!!

I know, I know, this is a lot to expect of someone who is so good at procrastinating, but I like to aim high! I tend to go BIG with these things. Let's just see how much of this list I actually get done. I shall post things as I finish them. I can do this...Right?!?!