Thursday, March 17, 2011

Deoderant Review

WoWZERS!!! This is amazing and I LOVE it...Yes, I LOVE this homemade deodorant!!

Not only was making it fun and simple, it works so well. My armpits feel dry and there is no stink, even after sweating it up today! I think there may be one more test to be done, and that is to work out for an hour at the gym and see how it holds up. I have to say though, I have complete faith that this will do just fine. It is so great to know that I am now using natural deodorant, with nothing scary in it and I made it myself! Woo hoo :P Who knew deodorant could be so exciting...LOL!

For those of you who are thinking of trying this, I urge to do so NOW!!!!!! It is well worth it. This stuff is far healthier than store bought, chemical filled junk. Even if you weren't planning to try it and you just happened to see this post, you really should give it a shot;)

This stuff is so good, I think it deserves yet another link:
"Coconut Oil Killed My Stink" homemade deodorant recipe.

No comments: