Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Recycle Crafting

I was trying to think of different crafty things that I could do with Miss Z in the theme of Spring/Easter and came up with a really good idea! I noticed that we have quite a few cardboard toilet paper rolls in the recycling box and I am always looking for inexpensive craft supplies, so what better place to find them? I am planning to let Miss Z paint them, add faces and bunny ears to the rolls...Easter bunny toilet paper rolls...Woo hoo!!! Nothing like some good ole crafty recycling :) I hope she likes the idea and it all goes well. I will be sure to post pictures of what she creates.

Anywho, this made me think of what other recycling ideas there may be for these cardboard rolls. I found a few links that I thought would be fun to share, and maybe some of you may be interested to try ;)


Toilet Paper Roll Wreath

TV Pixilator Light Show This is funny, but looks like fun to try out.

A mixture of Ideas!

No comments: