Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Homemade Summer Wardrobe 2.0

Well, I am planning to take yet another stab at a homemade Summer wardrobe, for the little Miss Z! I am also going to make as much homemade for myself, as I can. I am really hoping my Mom will give me a hand, to learn certain techniques and to be sure things actually come together right and not my usual wonky...LOL!

I make things without patterns and that can get tricky sometimes, taking more work than it should but, I just can't be put in to a box and expected to follow someone else's rules :) I am hoping to follow a few patterns/tutorials, this time around. Though, I do work much better with my own ideas and plans, or just by eye. We'll see what I come up with!

Here are a few links, to the items I would love to try out:

Tiered Skirt Tutorial
The Sunshine Dress Tutorial

Re-purposing: Shirt to Dress with Boat Neck/Pockets

Twirly Skirt

No comments: