Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Homemade Pasta: Taste Test Part One


YUMMO!!!!

This is some seriously tasty stuff and the sauce I made to go with it was truly delicious. A great combo!

I used the homemade garlic linguine and made a vegetarian spaghetti sauce with tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, St. Yves Veggie Ground Round and a mixture of different spices. This was so tasty! I am super surprised at how much Macho Man really likes the St. Yves Veggie Ground Round, he will eat it in anything. This makes me happy...one less fight to have over vegetarian meals :)

I have to say that I don't ever want to eat store bought pasta ever again, not when I know how good fresh and homemade tastes and the texture is different. I really enjoyed the fact that Claudette (brother's mother in law) garlic to the pasta and I plan to ask for her recipe and try some different flavours. She did mention making more and trying out sun dried tomato and pesto. Now these would be super tasty! Maybe if I am sweet enough, she will let me try those as well ;)

No comments: