Friday, May 20, 2011

Linky Doos

Today, I would like to share some interesting, fun, crafty and green blogs and sites!

Carbon Footprint Quiz
- How many Earths would it take to keep up if everyone lived your lifestyle?

The Vegetarian Who Hates Tofu
- shares with you some fantastic recipes and life as a vegetarian. Why not try a meal or two a week that doesn't contain meat? It is good for you and the planet!

Hip Mountain Mama - Filled with a lot of fantastic eco-friendly, fair trade, handmade, natural products, apparel and tips! I am sure I have linked this one before, but it is worth posting again.

Vegan Dad - He's a Dad and a vegan...LOL! He shares some REALLY tasty recipes!!! I just took a look and now I am hungry.

Crafting a Green World
- I just found this one today and haven't had a chance to do more than browse a short time, but I saw quite a few great re-purposing crafty how to's.

Chasing Cheerios - some really great schooly activities being shared here, for the little ones.

One Pretty Thing - A great site, bringing tons of crafty tutorials to one convenient place :)

Hope you find something good!

No comments: