Tuesday, May 31, 2011

On The Menu: Baked Vegetable Sanwiches

In my most recent search for tasty vegetarian meals, I found a very interesting recipe called Baked Vegetable Sandwiches on a blog called Finding Joy in my Kitchen. The picture is what got me initially but after reading the recipe, I was sure this was going to be a tasty dish...Boy, was I right!! What a fantastic meal idea and the little one really loved it too. Macho Man even seemed to enjoy these sandwiches! I know I am hooked and would like to eat these everyday :)
I loved everything about the recipe though I did add tomatoes as they needed to be used up and a wee bit more garlic. I think this idea can have endless possibilities and next time,m I am planning to make a Greek version with feta, olives, onions, tomatoes and spinach...Yummy!

Thank you SnoWhite and Frog Prince for sharing this tasty dish :)

No comments: