Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Green Read

I am always on the prowl for some good ole green reading, and today I found a few interesting sites. There was a post by Adventures of a Thrifty Mama in a Trailer Park on FB about a contest she is in, on a site called Circle of Moms and the link was loaded with eco-friendly Mom blogs. This is a contest to find the Top 25 Eco-friendly Moms and can generate a lot of new readers to the winner and to all the other blogs really.

I have taken a peek at a few of the blogs and have like what I see. A lot of interesting things to read. I am now off to take a deeper look and get my read on...LOL!

Be sure to check things out and possibly vote. Hope you find some good reading like I did :)

Oh, and if anyone has a good eco-friendly/green/crunchy/homemade/gardening/natural...(you get it, LOL) blog, I would love it if you would share a link, so I may take a read!

No comments: