Thursday, April 14, 2011

Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, Re-purpose: Great Link

I found that a blog I follow is also going with a recycled theme, in honour of Earth Day and they have posted a great tutorial that I have to share! Cereal Box Crafts: Notepads. Oh my, I am such a sucker for notepads and when you are trying to be friendlier to the Earth, notepads are a total waist (unless made of recycled material and you pay the price) but now, I can make some great recycled ones of my own. I am planning to make a few of these for Miss Z and myself. I think I will make some paper from old flyers and scraps, to make it even more Earth friendly...I have always wanted to try making my own paper ;)

I hope you guys find this as interesting and useful as I do and make one or a ton for yourself!

No comments: