Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, Re-purpose: Retro Sheets

This is currently a WIP! I am actually taking a quick break from sewing, to type out this post...LOL!

In a previous post, I showed you a picture of a pair of retro sheets that I purchased at send hand stores. Well, they are now becoming a re-purposed/upcycled skirt for Miss Z. It is turning out very well and it is a super simple style of skirt. No pattern, I am simply winging it (yeah, it's just how I roll).

Anywho, I must get back at it, so that I may finish it up before bed time. Pictures to be posted before I end my evening :)

Okay, all finished and I LOVE this little skirt!! The two sheets together look fantastic.

First, here is a refresher of the sheets I posted previously:So cute and retro :)

Now, here is the simple but super sweet skirt:I love these fabrics (sheets) so much, that I am planning to make a little apron to to go with this skirt.

No comments: