Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Toilet Paper Bunny Tutorial

First, let me just say that I am very sorry for the wonky pictures turned on their sides. I didn't realize they were like that when I uploaded them and now will have to wait until I go to my Mom's again to fix them...My connection is super poopy!
Okay, let us begin!Supplies:
Cardboard toilet paper rolls (without the toilet paper...LOL)
Paint brushes
Paints
Cotton Balls
Bunny ear pieces (made from recycled bits of paper - I made these myself)
Paper bunny faces (also recycled paper - Made by me)
Googly eyes
Glue
We also used a little Styrofoam container that I sometimes use to put Miss Z's paints on when she is painting.

1. Paint the tubes, which ever color you like. Once we painted all the rolls we were using, we waited a few minutes for them to dry, it doesn't take long.

2.Glue ears on to the roll.

3.Now to glue on some googly eyes...jiggle, jiggle!!

4. Don't forget to add a bunny face with nose, mouth and cute little whiskers ;)

5. Last but not least, where would Peter Cotton Tail be with out his cotton ball tail...LOL! I put a small amount of glue on the back of the roll, put on the cotton ball and then pinched it firmly to the roll to ensure is was secured.VOILA...Wonderful bunny creations :)

No comments: