Friday, April 8, 2011

It's All About the Earth

Earth Day is rapidly approaching and though it should be Earth Day every day, I thought it would be a fun thing to do and share with you some recycled/eco-friendly crafts and activities. Of course, this is something I will continue beyond Earth Day as well.

I already have some fantastic ideas and tutorials I have found online. There are just endless possibilities when recycling/re-purposing old items. I will use materials from our recycling bin, items found in the yard, second hand clothing and whatever else I can get my hands on, that needs a new life :)

Keep your eyes peeled for the segments titled, "Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, Re-Purpose" and "Earth Loving Activities". Hopefully you will be inspired to join in and try some earth friendly crafts too!!

Do you have anything planned for this Earth Day, or just everyday activities/crafts that are Earth friendly, you may like to share?

No comments: